Wine Tasting Dinner
- English speaking sommelier giving a fun and informative presentation
- Privatisation of our wine cellar for the group
- Three-course menu prepared by the chef
- A list of the wines you’ll taste
- Four fantastic French wines (including one Champagne)
What You Will Taste
- 1 Champagne
- 3 course menu
- 3 wines pairing the food
What You Will Learn
- Champagne: how it is made and what makes it special
- Wine appreciation techniques: how to taste wine properly – techniques, tips and vocabulary
- How to read a French wine label – concepts of terroir and AOC – quick comparison of Old World vs. New World
- The main wine regions of France – the grapes they grow, the style of wines they make
- Secrets to pairing wine with food – helpful tips and recommendations
- Plus answers to any questions you may have
Ô Chateau is located in the center of Paris, at 68 rue Jean-Jacques Rousseau.
Between Rue Montmartre and Rue du Louvre, Ô Chateau wine bar is at the heart of a dynamic and lively district.
Starting time 8.15PM - arrival 10 to 15 minutes before the tasting begins.
During your stay in Paris, you will most likely eat out at a restaurant twice a day. As wonderful as it is, it might also get a little boring. Our Wine Tasting Dinner will let you treat yourself to a special evening in a unique location in Paris.
Are you willing to try something new? Meet some new people? Treat yourself to an evening you won’t forget? There is no need to be an expert to sign up for this experience, just a lover of good food and wine!
The experience starts at 8:15pm at Ô Chateau. You will be taken into a beautiful tasting room where your sommelier will await you with a glass of champagne! Your 3-course set menu is ordered in advance and freshly prepared by our Chef. The menu is set to make you discover french traditional cuisine paired with 3 French wines especially chosen by our sommelier.
One of our sommeliers will accompany you throughout dinner, and take you through a variety of themes to build up and refine your wine knowledge. They will share with you the secrets necessary to taste wine properly, navigate a wine list, and choose wine at a restaurant. They will also expertly guide you through the main wine regions of France, explain to you how to read a French label and how to pair wine with food…
Our Wine Tasting Dinner is both informative and fun. It is a unique experience where you get to meet likeminded people from all over the world, all seated at the same table. Together you will enjoy some fantastic French food, and taste some incredible French wines. If you have allergies, don't forget to let us know in advance!