Champagne Day Trip from Paris
Spend a full Champagne Day Trip from Paris drinking bubbles! Are you ready to spend an all-inclusive day tour from Paris in small groups (8 people maximum). You will see and taste the best Champagne! From transportation to visits and lunch, your English-speaking and wine expert guide will take care of everything, while you relax and enjoy the Champagne region!
Stop in the vineyard views over the vineyards and the picturesque villages of the region – Splendid French lunch at the table of a winemaker, paired with Champagne- Visit and meet the winemaker at a confidential Champagne house.
WHAT’S INCLUDED :
- Round trip transportation in a comfortable minivan (with 8 people Max)
- Pick up at your hotel (if in Paris), drop off in central Paris, please indicate your hotel address in the comment section
- Delicious freshly baked French Croissants on your way to Champagne, and bottled water
- The services of an English speaking & wine expert guide
- Visit of a world famous Champagne house (Moët & Chandon, Taittinger, Veuve Clicquot...) + 1 tasting
- Authentic Masterclass through the tasting of one special Champagne led by your wine expert guide in the vines (from March to November)
- Gourmet French lunch at the table of the winemaker + Champagne pairing at a family-run Champagne estate
- Visit of a Champagne cooperative + 3 tastings
- Drop-off in central Paris
WHAT YOU WILL TASTE :
- Taste more than 8 different Champagnes during the day
- Visit the cellars of one of the most famous Champagne houses: Moet, Taittinger, Veuve Clicquot, (depending on availabilities)
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN :What’s on in Champagne? Join us for this exceptional Champagne Day Tour from Paris, home of the world’s most celebrated sparkling wine! We selected for you the best places to visit in Champagne, from the biggest houses to a boutique winery, so you can enjoy all day long. Your English-speaking guide will drive you through the beautiful vineyards and give you plenty of anecdotes about the secrets of Champagne, a place where the uniqueness of the soils combines with the climate and the expertise of the winemakers to produce the famous drink, a symbol of celebration and elegance for centuries across the world. As soon as you arrive in the vineyards, you will be struck by the beauty of the landscape as you are given precious information about the history of the region, its most important characters, and the process of Champagne production.
APPOINTMENT:Pick-up at your hotel, drop-off in central Paris
TIPS BEFORE YOUR DAY TRIP TO CHAMPAGNE
- Wine cellars are usually quite cold and damp (45 °F / 10 °C): do not forget to bring warm clothes with you.