Loire Valley Wine Tour from Paris
Experience an awesome day in the famous wine making region, the Loire Valley! Are you ready to spend an all-inclusive day tour from Paris in small groups (8 people maximum)?
As we drive you around the valley, you will enjoy a tour of Chambord Castle. You will spend the afternoon stunned by the gorgeous panoramas of the vineyards and visit at least one wine producer. From transportation to visits and lunch, your English speaking and wine expert guide will take care of everything, while you relax and enjoy the best of the Loire Valley!
Welcome to the Loire!
WHAT’S INCLUDED :
- Round trip transportation in a comfortable minivan (with 8 people Max)
- Pick up at your hotel (if in Paris), drop off in central Paris. Please indicate your hotel address on the comment section.
- Breakfast on your way to Loire Valley and bottled water
- Audio guided visit of Chambord Castle
- 3-course lunch paired with wine at a family-run estate or a traditional gourmet lunch in a restaurant with wine pairing
- Guided visit of selected winery of the region + tasting
- Full service of an English speaking & wine expert drive/guide
WHAT YOU WILL TASTE :
- Taste more than 7 different Loire wines during the day
- Visit of an emblematic winery and its cellars
- Delicious French lunch at the table of the winemaker
- Stop in the vineyard for a vine growing introduction by your guide (according to the weather)
- Discover the stunning Chambord Castle
- Magnificent views of various castles & villages
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN :You will spend an entire day in Loire Valley visiting one of France’s most famous castles, part of the UNESCO world heritage, and learn about the delicious wines of the region!
According to the day, your English-speaking guide will also drive you along the river, where you will be able to catch a glimpse of other beautiful Châteaux such as the castle of Amboise (Leonardo da Vinci’s last home) and the castle of Blois.. We have selected the best places to visit in Loire, so you can enjoy yourself all day long. You will pass through the beautiful vineyards which give you plenty of stories about the secrets of the Loire. This all-inclusive tour will make you fall in love with the beauty of the region. Are you ready?