1. Area of use
These general conditions of sale apply to the exclusion of all other conditions, between Ô Chateau, a company based at 68 rue Jean-Jacques Rousseau – 75001 Paris, and any person purchasing one of its products or services, directly or through a partner company.
2. Acceptance of the general conditions of sale
The fact that the customer confirms his order implies full acceptance of these general conditions of sale, which the customer acknowledges having read prior to their order.
These general conditions of sale may be modified at any time by Ô Chateau.
3. Reservation and availability:
The calendar on the website is available in real-time. If a date or time is not available on the site, the slot is full.
Telephone advisers are not authorized to offer visit slots other than those available on the o-chateau.com website.
Prices are counted per person unless otherwise stated.
Prices are presented in euros at the current exchange rate.
Quotes are subject to change without notice until a booking has been confirmed.
Prices are quoted in euros all taxes included.
The price of the products and services ordered is payable in full to Ô Chateau, as soon as the order is placed on the site, according to one of the following payment methods:
– by Visa credit card (secure online payment).
– by Mastercard credit card (secure online payment)
For online payments, on the customer’s credit card statement, it may be indicated as coming from the company Ô Chateau or from the sister company Les Caves du Louvre which uses the same reservation system.
Also, on-site, the following payment methods are available:
– American Express card
– Unionpay card
Ô Chateau does not charge service fees for processing credit card payments.
6. Reservation confirmation
A booking confirmation is automatically sent by email and includes a printable voucher.
An electronic format of the voucher or gift voucher is sufficient and it is not necessary to print these documents.
The person making the reservation will have accepted the reservation conditions on behalf of the other persons included in the said reservation. The contract will be governed by and subject to these general conditions of sale. No modification of these General Conditions of Sale will have any effect unless it is made in writing and with the authorization of the Ô Chateau team.
7. Postponement / Cancellation / Refunds:
Any request for postponement or cancellation, at the initiative of the customer, must be notified in writing to the address: email@example.com. No requests will be processed over the phone.
The Ô Chateau team will make every effort to respond to the request as quickly as possible, reserving the right to assess the feasibility of the postponement, and will not be bound by any obligation of result.
In the case of acceptance of the postponement by Ô Chateau, this gives the right to a new reservation which becomes non-modifiable, non-refundable, non-exchangeable, whatever the reason.
7.1 Case of products for individuals:
- Any cancellation, more than fourteen days from the date of the tasting, at the initiative of the customer, will be reimbursed at 100%.
- Any cancellation, from thirteen days and up to four days before the date of the tasting, at the initiative of the customer, will incur cancellation fees in the amount of 50% of the price of the reserved places.
- Any cancellation less than 4 days before the tasting will not give rise to any refund.
- A postponement is possible free of charge for more than 7 days from the date initially planned.
- For any postponement of less than 7 days, Ô Chateau reserves the right to charge a postponement fee of 25 euros per person.
- In the event of cancellation of a workshop by Ô Chateau for any reason whatsoever, the Customer shall be entitled to replacement by an equivalent service of the Service not provided by Ô Chateau and failing that, to its full reimbursement excluding any damages.
7.2 Case of private events, groups or privatizations :
Availability is given in real time. The options set on dates do not guarantee the reservation of this date.
A reservation is only validated after payment of a deposit of 50% of the total amount of the estimate.
The balance is due no later than 7 working days before the event.
- Cancellation by the customer more than 30 working days before the event results in the refund of the deposit unconditionally.
- Cancellation by the customer within 30 days before the event results in the total loss of payment of the deposit paid.
- Cancellation by the customer within 7 working days before the event results in the total loss of the deposit paid and the payment of the balance of the event.
- Postponements are subject to the same conditions as for cancellations.
- In the context of cancellation or postponement imposed by government restrictions or prohibitions, no cancellation fees and the event may be postponed later without additional costs.
8. Gift vouchers
Ô Chateau gift vouchers are valid for 1 year from the date of purchase. These are intended for people of legal age (18 years old at the time of the tasting).
Any registration for a tasting with a gift voucher purchased on the Ô Chateau website or that of a reseller must be reserved in advance on the Ô Chateau website in the “Gift voucher” section. This reservation must be made at least 24 hours before the desired date within the limit of available places.
Once a date has been reserved with a gift voucher, it becomes non-modifiable and non-exchangeable for any reason.
9. Responsibility of Ô Chateau
Reservation members acknowledge that Ô Chateau and its agents/suppliers in connection with reservations shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, accident, delay or irregularity.
In addition, Ô Chateau, its agents, and suppliers are not responsible for any illness, theft, labor disputes, breakdowns, government restrictions, acts of war and terrorism, weather conditions, or any mishap or accident beyond its control.
Ô Chateau reserves the right to cancel, modify or replace any service and to refuse any new reservation, at any time, for any reason whatsoever, including an insufficient number of participants (without limitation).
10. Confidentiality and security of your information and personal data
The General Data Protection Regulation n°2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (GDPR) reinforces the rights of customers and creates new ones.
As such, Ô Chateau will use and keep the data of its customers in accordance with the regulations in force. Ô Chateau is committed to preserving confidentiality and maintaining a high level of protection for all of its customers’ data. The processing of customer data is subject to their consent. Customers can withdraw it by sending a message to Ô Chateau.
In accordance with the GDPR, customers have a right of access, rectification, erasure and opposition to the processing of their personal data as well as a right to the limitation and portability of their data. All customers can exercise their rights by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.