French Wine, Cheese & Charcuterie Tasting
Refuel after sightseeing and relax over three glasses of wine, a small mixed board of cheese and charcuterie all for free at the Ô Château Wine Bar in Paris.
Enjoy a French Wine, Cheese & Charcuterie Tasting at Ô Château with Go City®
- Sommelier-curated wine selection
- Three artisanal French cheeses and Charcuteries
The number one destination in Paris for wine lovers, Ô Château Wine Bar offers a delectable mix of food and 50 different wines by the glass. Take a well-earned break after a busy day of sightseeing and relax over some fine wines and cheese at Paris' most exciting wine bar.
No trip to Paris would be complete without this authentic French dining experience, and Ô Château's cozy decor paired with homemade seasonal sharing dishes is the ideal spot.Upon arrival, you’ll be greeted by one of Ô Chateau's knowledgeable sommeliers, who will compose an expertly curated wine selection based on the type of wine you're interested in (including color and region). An interactive (and delicious) experience, learn more about French wines while sampling a selection of three artisanal French cheeses and Charcuteries – be ready for an explosion of unique and subtle flavors that represent the outstanding quality of French cheese and wine.
Paris Cheese and Wine Tour highlights
Expert knowledge - learn about delicious French wine from an expert sommelier.
Pure indulgence - indulge in a selection of top-quality wines, cheeses and charcuterie from the area.
Ideally located - right in the heart of Paris, this is an ideal stop to refuel, the French way!
Did you know
- French people generally opt for red wine as their first choice. Rosé is typically the second most popular selection, while white wine is the third.
- Unsurprisingly, France produces more wine than any other country in the world – an impressive 550 million cases per year.
- Charcuterie was originally invented as a way to preserve meat, at a time when refrigerators weren’t even in existence.